Bioclear® Cosmetic Dentistry in Bremerton, WA
Transform your smile without damaging your teeth!
Achieve a beautiful, natural smile with this conservative and remarkable alternative to crowns and porcelain veneers.
The creator of Bioclear®, Dr. David Clark, created the system to improve traditional restoration methods.
Bioclear is a minimally invasive and cost-effective treatment using clear forms which are filled with a composite material matched to the shade of your teeth. The forms are removed, leaving behind contoured composite that is smooth to the touch and shines beautifully. The form sits just below the gum line, meaning the teeth appear to emerge naturally. The tight contacts achieved with this system mean that the papilla (the gum in between the teeth) is hugged back into place, revealing a healthy and youthful smile.
Bioclear can be used to:
- Close teeth gaps Bioclear treatment is perfect for closing diastemas (the vertical gap between two teeth). Many people accept their diastema as something that makes their smile unique, and choose to keep their charming midline gap. Others choose to close their smile gaps, though diastemas are considered harmless and rarely affect dental health. For those who wish to close their gaps, the clear forms and composite bonding of Bioclear offer a cost-effective alternative to porcelain veneers without sacrificing the strength of cheaper composite bonding procedures. Your dentist can transform your smile with a natural finish.
- Fix black triangles 30% of adults have black triangles, clinically known as open gingival embrasures. This is often due to bone loss and recession of the gum line, and sometimes due to movement in teeth. Dark spaces between the teeth can make them appear old. Black triangles are also prone to accumulate food debris, therefore encouraging excessive plaque build up, and can compromise your teeth in the long run – leading to decay and future dental concerns. In cases where the enamel is perfectly healthy, these spaces needn’t be masked with veneers. Instead, using a special composite bonding technique, your dentist can close these gaps while improving the integrity of the gum and the appearance of your smile.
- Reshape undersized teeth A common dislike among patients can be undersized laterals or peg laterals – where the tooth has not grown to its full capacity, making the smile line look uneven. Due to the excellent quality of shaded composite materials coupled with the Bioclear system, these teeth can be built up to reveal an aesthetically symmetrical smile.
Why Choose Bioclear?
Learn More About Bioclear Treatments
- How much does Bioclear cost? The cost of Bioclear treatments is similar to that of porcelain veneers, less expensive than a crown, and slightly more expensive than conventional bonding. Because Bioclear preserves your tooth structure (there is little or no damage to your tooth enamel during preparation), it can save you future dental costs.
- Will my insurance cover the cost of Bioclear? Bioclear is considered a cosmetic alternative and currently, the insurance industry does not cover Bioclear or other purely cosmetic dental restorations.
- How long does Bioclear last?
Bioclear veneers wear at the same rate as your natural tooth enamel. Bioclear restorations are more resistant to staining and chipping than traditional composite bonded fillings, and may last longer with proper care and maintenance. Dr. Clark, the creator of The Bioclear Method, recommends that patients with any type of dental restoration wear a night guard to protect their teeth and schedule routine office visits and cleanings.
- Where can I learn more about Bioclear? You can read more about the Bioclear method on their website.
How Bioclear has Impacted our Patients
“I absolutely recommend getting Bioclear! Thanks to Dr. Holdren and Bioclear, I’ve never felt more comfortable and confident with my smile.”
“I love my new teeth! And you too! Thank you so much for transforming my smile!”
“I have received the best care. I have had cosmetic dentistry work done by Dr. Holdren and am beyond satisfied. I get compliments on how beautiful my smile is, no one can tell I have Bioclear veneers for my front teeth. Instant confidence boost. ”
Schedule a visit with our Bremerton, WA cosmetic dentist today!
Serving families in Bremerton, Silverdale, and Poulsbo, WA.